Welcome to cupidcontrol.com : your endpoint for your
cloud-stored data and notifications for Interface Innovations networked products and CuPID
Controls branded products.
If you are here to register for or access services, log in using the Cog icon at upper right
For a features and functionality overview, please see the sections below
The cupidcontrol dashboard is your window into your devices, and your control station for
making sure you keep up to date on conditions, know about events in real-time, and have access
to the data you need to make informed decisions with analytics and data at your disposal.
- Universal retrofit wth CuPID Controller:
With a CuPID Controller, any control or
sensing application can be read into a database and posted to cupidcontrols.com
- Offline, secure, backed-up data access
Even when your remote network is offline,
your existing data are available to you at cupidcontrol.com in the cloud. Data is secure
and backed up, guaranteeing its security and longevity
- Customizeable Data Views
View all of your data at once with quick plots to
easily see data trends, or use a dashboard with an overview of all of your devices' data and
- Download data for offline analysis
Download all of your device data at once
for offline analysis in csv format.
- Completely customizable actions
Set up alarms and notifications for sensor
values, logical combinations of inputs, and timed actions, based on your device data.
- Flexible connectivity
Whether you have wired LAN, WiFi, or simply access to
reasonable cellular signal, we can get your data out to the cloud. Moreover, by optimizing
your data transmission, we can best use the bandwidth available, and transmit with an intermittent
- Remote reconfiguration
When remote transmission needs to be adjusted, inputs
added or reconfigured, or system updates need to be made, CuPID Controls units may be accessed
remotely via secure, autoconfigured VPN. This makes diagnosis of any remote issues easy.
How cupidcontrol.com and CuPID Controls works
Getting your data into the cloud and your dashboard
takes a few key steps:
- Install a CuPID Controller into your existing controls system, or purchase a network-enabled
control panel into your environment. This controller can communicate with cupidcontrol.com
via WiFi, wired ethernet, or GSM modem if these are unavailable. No special network configuration
required except internet access.
- Configure your CuPID Controller to post the data you want to our cloud data storage.
Anything that your controller can see locally, you can see remotely at cupidcontrol.com.
- Create an account with cupidcontrol.com. This will be performed by your install/integration
- Login and set up your notifications and actions.
How does it actually work? It's quite simple:
- Networked devices post encrypted data to cupidcontrols.com secure endpoint by LAN or GSM cell network
- Cloud service at cupidcontrol.com authenticates sender, stores, aggregates, and backs up data
- Users access data from anywhere with network access via cupidcontrols.com
- Remote networked devices are updated/reconfigured over secure, autoconfigured VPN
Getting set up with CuPID Controls
To get CuPID Controls up and running on your
control network, drop us a line and
we will consult on what you need to get your data here.